Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How to dig out music from your iPod to Computer

It's been known that iTunes is management software released by Apple to match the applications of their unique portable multimedia player - iPod. Unfortunately, this real matched management tool doesn't allow you to transfer your music from iPod to your local disk.

I was blown up with a kind of accident like this once. One day before three months, I'd just installed my iTunes after my operation system rebuilt. When I connected my iPod to my computer, calamity happened. All my music purchased on iTunes Store was removed from my iPod! Jesus! What a crash!

To Apple users, I have to say this function-lacking is sucks indeed! There must be a wondering why Apple doesn't want to include something so obvious in their iTunes. What I thought is that they have a reason for not including it. Maybe it's legal issues, maybe for marketing targets, or maybe they just can't achieve this user requests more far away.

No comments: